Pantry organization
Clowsn
FHE at DQ
Eggrolls with homemade sweet and sour sauce and homemade miso soup
New treasures
Lots of blueberries to freeze
Forts (I have decided to let Clara keep stuff like this up for days. Why go to all the trouble if you can only enjoy it for a few hours? Why not enjoy it for a few days? So what if people come over? I have two little kids at home and I would rather let them enjoy our house using their imaginations than impress someone with a clean house.)
Orange stands
Eggplant parmesean. This was DELICIOUS. Seriously. I could do a whole post on this one. Jason got seconds and took leftovers for lunch. This is a big deal folks. He loves his meat and while he eats fruits and vegetables, he rarely enjoys a vegetarian meal to this extent. It was exciting at the very least. Here is the recipe I used. The marinara part of it was equally good. I will say I think the portions were a little off for everything. Or maybe I just had way less eggplant than it called for. I made less marinara than it called for (I used 3 14.5 oz cans of diced or stewed tomatoes) and still ended up freezing half of it it. I also didn't do two layers of the eggplant. And I ate about 10 pieces of the eggplant after I fried it. I think I might try doing eggplant sandwiches with the fried stuff.
Working late
Orange + mint chocolate cookie = perfect Midnight snack
Still eating banans
Preschool program on winter/cold lessons
Chik-fil-a
Yardwork
Walk/enjoying our beautiful weather (Clara brought a book so she wouldn't get bored and read it multiple times - each time she started over, the story changed)
Play makeup
Sleeping baby
Clara had Hazel stand on the box flap then pushed her all around the room. That little girl and her ingenuity.
Girl? I meant horse. And this is her barn.
She also loves to push Hazel around in our new car.

Clowsn
FHE at DQ
Eggrolls with homemade sweet and sour sauce and homemade miso soup
New treasures
Lots of blueberries to freeze
Forts (I have decided to let Clara keep stuff like this up for days. Why go to all the trouble if you can only enjoy it for a few hours? Why not enjoy it for a few days? So what if people come over? I have two little kids at home and I would rather let them enjoy our house using their imaginations than impress someone with a clean house.)
Orange stands
Working late
Orange + mint chocolate cookie = perfect Midnight snack
Still eating banans
Chik-fil-a
Yardwork
Walk/enjoying our beautiful weather (Clara brought a book so she wouldn't get bored and read it multiple times - each time she started over, the story changed)
Play makeupNot sure why so many of my pictures were of food... but, that's what we've been up to.

6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
So nice to get away, i love it!
Love the pic of Hazel eating the banana:)
I also let the kids leave up forts/train tracks and things where they worked hard to make something. I figure one day I will miss it all when they grow up so enjoy it now while they are little.
I love all your pictures! You made me start craving a few things like eggrolls and Chick-fil-a. Yummmm. Oh, and if you have oranges and/or lemons that are over-abundant, may I please buy some??? I even have some cute boys that would do some pickin for ya ;)
Busy fun cute stuff! You're a wonderful mom Anna, seriously.
how was the miso soup? i love that stuff at ah-so.
i love chick-fil-a, a little too much.
I have identical pictures of Gracie and I with a clown nose on from this week also. Just sayin.
Post a Comment