Paris Hilton thought she was cool for carrying her dog in her purse. I thought I was cooler for carrying Hazel in mine.

Clara thought Hazel needed to wear dress up. Obviously she thought it was a good idea.

I thought it was about time Hazel gets the nails on her chubby little toes painted.

We thought we only had
mammoth lemons around here. Turns out this year we have mammoth oranges instead.

Clara thought she would set the house up for a party and hung candy canes everywhere (that I didn't know about until after she'd gone to bed).

I thought I was super smart cutting off the tip of a sippy cup so Hazel could drink her green smoothie with ease. After she threw her cup and green smoothie splashed across the floor and up onto the couch, I realized I wasn't super smart.

I thought my red tights looked great (let's look past the filthy dirty mirror, please). Jason thought otherwise.

We all thought our tomato plant would have died long ago. It thought it would just keep on giving us delicious cherry tomatoes so we don't complain.

Clara thought she'd get creative with her signature on her thank you cards. I thought we'd have them all handed out by now, but we don't.
7 comments:
luv luv LOVE Hazel's chubby painted toes:)!!
i bought the cheap sippys with straws for our green smoothies-they work pretty good but only b/c Owen chugs those down - but all the boys bite the straws- annoying!
Loved this post :) Love all your posts :)
i have some pink pants that Scott forbids me to wear. haha!
if you ever have extra lemons or oranges u r not using we would love to come pick some :)
hazel in the purse, and her TOES!!! cute.
i love your girls. they're so cute.
I love how clever you were with this random blog post!! Please tell me how you make your green smoothies. I'd love to try one sometime!
I'd love for you and Beka to share your green smoothie recipes. I hear drinking them all the time causes kidney stones? I think it's all the spinach or kale. My friend got kidney stones because she eats too many cafe rio salads. true story- the drs told her she eats too much salad!
Just thought I'd let you know- people are always mistaking Casen for a girl because of his adorable blonde curly hair. He completely looks like a boy, but I guess if his hair is as cute as it is he must be a girl.:) I'm not kidding, it happens all the time.
Post a Comment