Note: The stroller, wheel chair and wagon were all tied together. This is how the kids rode to the park to play. And yes, this type of things is common, very common, when Lily is involved.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Family Dynamics
Our family dynamics are a little unusual. For starters, there are nine of us. Not unheard of, but not the norm. Another thing that's a bit different is the spacing between my siblings. None of us are closer than 2 years apart, most closer to 3 years and there's even a 6 year gap between #7 and #8. This all translates into the perfect storm for me. I have sisters that are done having kids so they love holding my kids. I have nieces that are a little older so they are super helpful when they are around. And I have Lily, the youngest of the 9, and the funnest aunt around.
Note: The stroller, wheel chair and wagon were all tied together. This is how the kids rode to the park to play. And yes, this type of things is common, very common, when Lily is involved.
Note: The stroller, wheel chair and wagon were all tied together. This is how the kids rode to the park to play. And yes, this type of things is common, very common, when Lily is involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's awesome! My family dynamic is fun too. Not my immediant family, but my dad's family. I have an aunt that is younger than my husband but older than me. :)
Jeff's family has the same sort of thing. I was due with Rae around the same time two of his aunts were due with babies. That being said, he also has siblings done with their families, and some who have yet to start. He does not however have any teenage siblings. I think your sister sounds awesome. We should all have our own Lily!
haha that wheel chair is the best part!
haha, awesome.
Post a Comment