That night he had softball games, so there wasn't much celebrating before or after. We celebrated during one of his games, but it was because of his inside the park home run.Friday was a better day to celebrate. I wanted to do something different, so I lucked out when I got an e-mail about a LivingSocial deal. We took a ride on the Desert Belle (along with 140 senior citizens) for a cruise around Saguaro Lake. Lots of people commented on how beautiful Hazel is. I think an equal number of people thought she was a boy. One lady was shocked we would take our kids with us to celebrate Jason's birthday. A few people stopped us after to let us know our kids were very well behaved. Jason thought it was random, but we had fun enjoying the pretty scenery and live 40's music with our little family.

{Clara made friends with the captain}

5 comments:
Happy birthday Jason!!! Looks like you guys had fun celebrating! :) I love the picture of Jason bringing cupcakes to work. Manly or not, I guarantee the engineers at that office didn't care and ate them all down (It's amazing how much engineers can eat).
Mmmm... I'm pretty sure those cupcakes were delicious.
I really love that picture of you and Clara.
Happy B-day Jason!
We took our kids with us on the Dolly Steamboat cruise around Canyon lake last fall...we did NOT get comments that our kids were well behaved. :)
you & your family are just so cute!
and you are so sweet to comment on my blog! i swear, you're the only one who reads it besides my mom! ;)
i keep repeating to myself "MUST call Anna! MUST call Anna! "MUST call Anna!" i'll do it soon, i swear it!! (as in: after this busy week is over)
I'm sure Jason was the coolest guy in the office with those cupcakes.
Can I just say you have the cutest family? And that cruise around saguaro lake looked fun. That last picture freaked me out, though. I have this picture in my head of the people I grew up with. It is like they are all stuck in amber, never aging. Seeing them all grown up always throws me for a loop.
happy Birthday, Jason (I little late, but still)
Post a Comment