- Watched and played with Hazel as much as possible
- Hazel kind of started waving, except it's hardly a wave. It looks like she's beckoning, "Come here!" as she opens and closes her hand with the palm is up
- Hazel kind of started waving, except it's hardly a wave. It looks like she's beckoning, "Come here!" as she opens and closes her hand with the palm is up- I brought a partial and lame dinner to my mom's hoping she'd add the finishing touches (beans! cheese!) to avoid ANOTHER night at home without Jason (we have about 3 of those a week these days). LELA (I just decided that's going to be my nickname for Lucy, Elsa, Leta and Annie) were also there so Clara had lots of fun. The highlight was Clara morphing into batman.
- Clara is getting much better on her bike. It's amazing what a little practice can do.
- Hazel kicks her leg up on things all the time (the stroller, the table when we're at restaurants and she's in the high chair, the wall, me, her crib, etc.)

- My happy hairs are growing! Now anyone wishing to relive the 'wave' fad from the 80's is so jealous of me
- Speaking of hair: I figured out how to make my hair wavy, all by myself.
- We celebrated my dad's birthday on the 29th at St. Francis.

- I almost cried after realizing the most darling picture of my dad with his birthday candle/dessert and his granddaughters got erased on accident. I guess this one will have to do.

- As did Jason!
- Clara was still a ninja 9 hours later when we went out to eat with my mom
- Clara is getting much better on her bike. It's amazing what a little practice can do.
- Hazel kicks her leg up on things all the time (the stroller, the table when we're at restaurants and she's in the high chair, the wall, me, her crib, etc.)
- My happy hairs are growing! Now anyone wishing to relive the 'wave' fad from the 80's is so jealous of me
- Speaking of hair: I figured out how to make my hair wavy, all by myself.
- We celebrated my dad's birthday on the 29th at St. Francis.
- I almost cried after realizing the most darling picture of my dad with his birthday candle/dessert and his granddaughters got erased on accident. I guess this one will have to do.
- We had our walk through with our renter. I planned on taking money out of her deposit to replace the tree she killed when the yard water was off for a few months. But I decided doing that after they put up sun screens, a security door, installed new, bigger toilets, installed a soft water system, installed blinds on the two blindless windows and put in a digital thermostat, I came to a quick conclusion that I would be completely heartless and rather greedy if I did that. I am so sad to see her go. We still haven't had any luck finding a replacement, so that's a bummer.
- Jason's touchpad came, just in time for his birthday
- I watched and enjoyed 8 hours of conference
- Clara turned into a ninja during conference
- As did Jason!
- Clara was still a ninja 9 hours later when we went out to eat with my mom- Hazel had her first typing lesson
- We got our Halloween decorations out (all 7 of them). Clara was a little excited, although it's hard to tell in the pictures.
- Realized we have no need for a theater room when we have a closet and a portable DVD player... had a portable DVD player until it randomly stopped working after this movie. At least Clara got to enjoy her movie closet once!
- The weather FINALLY cooled off. Last Friday it was beautiful. Clara asked if she could have some time to herself outside to enjoy the weather (And yes those were her words). She sat in the front for almost two hours just enjoying the weather. I kept checking on her and laughed when after an entire hour, she'd moved just a few feet.
- I love beans. Last year I canned tons of pinto beans in #10 cans. I was sick to discover that the beans aren't good. Moldy, stinky, ewwww. We did it as a group and I'm wondering if the people in charge didn't do it right or if mold just loves me. I threw out about 25+ pounds this week. There's still a lot more, but I'm thinking if I discard them little by little, it will be less painful. :) I'll never do that on my own again. What a waste!
- We finally cleaned out our garden. It was overtaken by weeds. Dan helped Jason. Meanwhile I trimmed all our rose bushes, which were really more like rose trees. I waited too long to get the garden started, again, but hopefully the warm weather next week will be enough warmth to get my winter garden going.
- We got our Halloween decorations out (all 7 of them). Clara was a little excited, although it's hard to tell in the pictures.
- Helped my mom out (it's about time the tables turn, if only briefly)
- Hazel got her first fat lip. It wasn't bad, but I felt awful. Clara and I walked into Hazel's room side-by-side, Hazel in my arms. I stopped to pick something up, Clara walked in front of me and as I bent over, Hazel's little mouth smacked into Clara's head. (See right side, her left, it's a little fat)
- Realized we have no need for a theater room when we have a closet and a portable DVD player... had a portable DVD player until it randomly stopped working after this movie. At least Clara got to enjoy her movie closet once!
- The weather FINALLY cooled off. Last Friday it was beautiful. Clara asked if she could have some time to herself outside to enjoy the weather (And yes those were her words). She sat in the front for almost two hours just enjoying the weather. I kept checking on her and laughed when after an entire hour, she'd moved just a few feet.
- I love beans. Last year I canned tons of pinto beans in #10 cans. I was sick to discover that the beans aren't good. Moldy, stinky, ewwww. We did it as a group and I'm wondering if the people in charge didn't do it right or if mold just loves me. I threw out about 25+ pounds this week. There's still a lot more, but I'm thinking if I discard them little by little, it will be less painful. :) I'll never do that on my own again. What a waste!
- We finally cleaned out our garden. It was overtaken by weeds. Dan helped Jason. Meanwhile I trimmed all our rose bushes, which were really more like rose trees. I waited too long to get the garden started, again, but hopefully the warm weather next week will be enough warmth to get my winter garden going.


4 comments:
Looks like you all have been having lots of fun. I love the picture of your dad and Clara, adorable!
there is definite fun going on at your house! i have a lot of nights without Brandon, I understand why you'd want to change it up. I love the ninjas! :)
Love the Halloween decor!
Love the ninja's!
Love that your hair is growing and you are playing with styling! :)
Love it when the kids play outside too, such easy entertainment!
Love the yard work!
And bummer about the beans :(
Clara is the coolest kid ever. I mean, Batman, a ninja AND a witch all over the course of one blog post. How do you top *that*?
ps: You should feel proud to have even attempted canning anything. That is quite beyond my domestic capabilities. But I would have cried a little at that as well.
Post a Comment