Saturday, January 29, 2011

Notes to Self...

Ditch the type A personality, sooner rather than later.

Put carpet in house before we have 7 children.

Educate husband on why it's not okay to invite 7 people over for dinner, impromptu, on a day like today.

Figure out if it's possible to say no and be Christlike.

Have all girls.
(Looks like we're off to a good start.)

14 comments:

Christi said...

I love the pictures of your girls. They are so cute!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

So, um, do you think I'm not Christlike since I say no all the time?

Love that picture!

Bekah: said...

Seven people??? You must need a beer...

EndoQuad said...

I love you Anna. :-) You should get a facebook account. :)

Brenden+Nikki said...

Yeah, let me know how number 4 goes. Still working on that one (although I am getting MUCH better at saying no, but I feel very un-Christlike while doing it).

Beka said...

gee i must've lost our invite to dinner somewhere:)

that pic is classic:)

i didnt see hang out with beka on the list:(

Kate said...

Just say "no". I do all the time. :) And I hope you don't have all girls cause boys are awesome!

angela hardison said...

i'm so good at saying no. want me to teach you how? it's liberating. (and i still have plenty of service opportunities.)

hazel looks pretty pissed in that picture. she misses me, huh.

Autumn said...

About the carpet, I have learned to NOT put carpet in your house(atleast not on the same floor as your kitchen)until all the kids, no matter how many you have, are over the age of 5. Waste of money. Just a tip from a mother who's children have ruined all the carpet in each place we have lived within the first month.

Jamie Wilkinson said...

That chair looks super comfy. Just sayin'.

I say no all the time. Then again, maybe I'm mean and didn't know it. And Ernie is constantly bringing people over for dinner without letting me know. Or giving me five minute notice.

Hazel is adorable even when she is screaming.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

7 people over for dinner... wow, my husband would be really scared to come home and tell me he invited them. ha ha! You are a much better host than I am. :o) I like the "have all girls" note, I think I may follow that one too.

Lisa said...

You need to reconsider about having all boys... think about the savings in the weddings alone! LOL

Jen said...

awesome ;)

Rachel+Co said...

jason, jason. don loves to invite his brother over for dinner, but only when the house is a wreck and i've made something "experimental". it's a talent, really. ;-)