Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Slow and Steady
Things are almost starting to settle down around here, although we still have lots and lots of work to do at both houses. It just feels like there is an end in sight. I've even made dinner two nights in a row. I did, however, spend five hours at my parent's yesterday doing laundry from the last three weeks. I forgot to mention in my previous post that our dryer cord doesn't fit in the outlet and there's apparently no safe adapter available. We are still considering our options and will probably end up putting our washer and dryer back in the old house and buying a new set. Too bad actually going to the store to look for them takes time and energy. For now, I'm grateful I have my parent's house. Especially since it was there that Clara asked, "Why you can still push me high with your fat belly?" as I pushed her in the swing. For now, I'm off to bed. The guest bed, that is. Jason and I still haven't slept in our bed since we've moved in. But, I finally got the sheets washed so by the end of the week, I might find time and energy to put them on. Slow and steady wins the race. Right? Anyone want to place bets on what I'll actually accomplish (other than getting fatter) in this house before this baby is born?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You look tiny and you only have how many more weeks? Stop using the word "fat"!!! Then Clara won't use it either. I don't let cache say that word, it's a bad word at our house. You are pregnant not fat!!! I bet you are wearing size 4 or 6 jeans and that is NOT fat! Thank you, I'm done. Lol love you and glad you have a new house!
Your belly is so cute and tiny. I don't see fat anywhere.
Slow and steady, like you say. It'll get done sometime.
It was so fun coming over yesterday. I have to tell you how jealous I am of your new place. True, there is a lot of work to do, but oh, i'm so jealous!.
You have a tiny little belly!! It's so cute :)
i hope you can accomplish a lot more before the baby is born. you have MONTHS left. and way too much peach in your life.
why you can still blog/work/pack/move/gestate/nurture with your fat belly? your belly is adorable. and i want to rub/touch it.
Cute belly : ) Thanks for letting us come invade your new house yesterday. It's BEAUTIFUL and even though you think there is a lot to be done, you're lucky because it's almost like a blank canvas. You get to do what YOU WANT with it ! I am excited to see the changes happen.
I am here if you need any help with any unpacking, etc.
I could not imagine moving while pregnant! And in this heat?! Oh gosh, give yourself a break, you're doing a great job with everything you have on your plate!
Post a Comment