Sunday, July 18, 2010

Too Exciting

Now life is too exciting to waste time posting on my blog... it's always one extreme or the other in my life.

Here's what I was up to this week: eating five meals at R&K's, feeding R&K once (5:1 ratio? that's my kind of return on investment), Fountain Hills splash park (totally worth the drive, although for me, it wasn't much different than any other local splash park), work, water slide and slushies (too hot and humid to take pictures apparently), Barro's (I arrived at my final opinion about Barro's - it's my favorite 'Chicago' style pizza and shouldn't really be compared to wood fired or thin crust pizza) and DI to visit Grandpa.

Lily told Clara when she says "Abandon ship!" to jump off... so Clara would say, "Function ship!" and jump off.
Most of my pictures are from the splash park in Fountain Hills... Leta had fun although she wouldn't let me take a happy picture of her.
Annie was more obedient at smiling for the camera.
And let's hope I never have triplets because I have a ton of pictures of these three and guess how many include three sets of eyes looking at the camera? None from this trip.
For me, the ducks were as cool as the splash park. They were extremely comfortable around people and some would take the food right out of the girls' hands. (I hadn't planned for ducks so they got veggie straws instead).
Clara wanted to ride with Kathryn to DI and since Annie and Clara have basically the same carseat, we did a little swapperoo. It sure was different having a little person in my car that didn't make a peep the entire time. I kept turning around thinking she was asleep. If Clara is quiet for more than 15 seconds in the car it normally means she's sleeping.
I'm not exactly sure why I think this is so funny, but I do. I wasn't going to be home for dinner on Thursday and Jason has a hard time coming up with food ideas. So I "made" this for him for dinner. (By make I mean I pulled the cans and jar from the pantry and set it on the counter for Jason to warm up... he only gets canned ravioli when I am not home because I think it's disgusting).

This week is going to be even more fun...

8 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I am interested to find out why this week is going to be MORE fun ; )

And I loved your dinner choice for your husband . . nothing like Ravioli, Green Beans and Peaches !

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Sounds fun!

Jen said...

Scott is obsessed with Spaghettios- & they make me sick to my stomach.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I'm going to have to take my girls to that splash park. That looks like a lot of fun.

Amy from Our Dish said...

Ooo I agree. I can't even be in the house when that ravioli (or spaghettios) are opened. The smell alone just puts me over the edge...

DeWitts said...

I'm not a fan of ravioli either.

Deb said...

Splash parks so fun in the summer, I'm so glad they were invented.

Growing up there was like three years that I ate canned raviolis every single day - Seriously. So usually when you grow up your taste for different foods grows and expands, well it's the opposite for those. It makes me gag just looking at the can. Spaghettios however, I can still eat those every so often.

Deb said...

Splash parks so fun in the summer, I'm so glad they were invented.

Growing up there was like three years that I ate canned raviolis every single day - Seriously. So usually when you grow up your taste for different foods grows and expands, well it's the opposite for those. It makes me gag just looking at the can. Spaghettios however, I can still eat those every so often.