{I had to run inside to get something real fast so I left Clara in the car}
A: I will be right back. I have to grab something and will be really fast.
C: Okay, don't get a ticket.
A: What?
C: Don't get a ticket in the house.
C: Mom, I really want you to take me to the doctor because my finger hurts because Dad clipped and clipped and clipped it
A: Clara, your finger probably hurts because you pulled the skin off it. (PS Jason hasn't clipped her nails for a while)
C: But it really hurts so I want to go to the doctor.
A: Well, we only go to the doctor if it's an emergency.
C: There is an emergency in my finger.
A: {Laughing}
C: Mom, there really are emergencies in my finger.
{After seeing a bra box at Costco with a model on the outside}
C: Mom, that lady is not modest. Her boobs are covered up, but I can see her belly.
And for the other thousand conversations I can't record, this picture oughta do.

16 comments:
you just can't get any more hilarious than all of that :)
She has to be one of the funniest kids I have never met. I love reading your posts because she can even make a 3rd party laugh uncontrollably.
Y'know, you SHOUlD carry a tape recorder around with you all the time.
She's hilarious.
i want a clara.
...i agree with angela.
she's cute AND funny.
That's awesome. At least you know she won't be walking around showing her belly!
P.S. That picture will do well in her wedding video.
I think she's going to be a firecracker! The modesty one was my favorite.
Oh, I love it! Good for Clara to know what modesty is. LOL
You crack me up, Anna! I LOVE the things kids say. I really should write down the things Owen says more often. I love that age. I wish I could see the world the way they do. I'm so glad you share the funny things Clara says, with us. What a cutie!
I love her!
haha! she is a funny little girl! love that pic!
hahaha! I can't wait for Nolan to talk for exactly that reason. I almost didn't recognize her in that picture. She's hilarious.
hahaha, that is too funny! She is a crack up! Thanks for the laugh!
She is awesome!
Laughed out loud.e
ROFL!!! Oh man. She is too freaking funny.
I love your movies in Heaven idea. Except I want to see movies of other people's highlights too (with their permission of course). It'd be fun to watch when Clara comes up with this stuff.
Post a Comment