Peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite. And if I were ever invited to a tea party, I'd bring really cute teacups/saucers in the world - because I have them in my cupboard.
Or maybe I should throw myself a tea party. You can come?
^That didn't make sense, did it. I was typing "cutest teacup/saucers in the world" but then I changed it because I know they're probably not the cutest. But then I forgot to change the other part.
6 comments:
How fun!
Peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite. And if I were ever invited to a tea party, I'd bring really cute teacups/saucers in the world - because I have them in my cupboard.
Or maybe I should throw myself a tea party. You can come?
^That didn't make sense, did it. I was typing "cutest teacup/saucers in the world" but then I changed it because I know they're probably not the cutest. But then I forgot to change the other part.
You know how it goes.
oh how lovely. I've always wanted to throw a tea party. It will have to wait until I can justify buying lots of pretty tea cups.
Peppermint hot chocolate??? Mmmmmmm
Nothing epitomizes Christmas more for me than peppermint hot choco...it's my fav.
And tea parties aren't just for little girls in pretty dresses...my girlfriends and I have them at least once a month
Post a Comment