My great week was made possible thanks to these wonderful sponsors:
Sibling #1 - you know who you are and you know why.
Sibling #2 - you know who you are and you know why.
MIL - sending us a box of food AND half a cow. Okay, maybe not half of a cow, but you get the point. This delivery came at a particularly ironic moment of the week.
Friends - friend that made me dinner and friend that hosted a tea party. Might have even been the same person, guess you'll never know.
Family - (I know, I'm kind of cheating on this one) for watching and loving Clara. Grandpa and Lily took the day off on Wednesday and watched her all day, Grandma on Thursday night and Kathryn on Friday so Jason could go to his work holiday lunch.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well sadly, I must be sibling #3, or 4-8 for that matter. Anyway, I'm glad you have so many people taking care of you over there during your hard times. Love ya!
I am a total loser and can't figure out what FOF stands for. Anyhow, this last week I bought a year membership to Arizona Science Center. I bought a two person pass and kids under 3 are free. How about you and Clara come with me and my kiddos one day? After Christmas? We would love to have you as our guest. Let me know. Or even better we can got to the mall play area! Teasing. Anyhow, the play area is cleaned from 2-2:30 daily so I like to go right then.
Re: #4, I'll bet I DO know. She's awesome. But so are you. :)
Cracking eggs with one hand is much easier than people think. It's a great talent to have, because everyone is so impressed by such a little thing :)
Post a Comment