Monday, December 15, 2008

Sick. Again.

I was sick for almost two weeks and was finally getting my energy back (although work was sucking it back almost as quickly as I was getting it) and now I'm sick again. But don't worry, it's the congested head cold that makes me talk like a man.

What? You don't like to talk like a man?

I do. And here's why: I have a beautiful baritone voice for singing Christmas songs, I can disguise my voice amazingly well on the phone and my range of voices to draw from while reading Clara books nearly doubles (which, by the way, makes Clara very happy).

6 comments:

DeWitts said...

thats been going around in my home too. i hope you feel better soon.

Cook Zoo said...

LOL. You are too freaking funny. Get well soon!

Marie said...

I like it how you find the good things in a bad situation. It is also an excuse to hang and do nothing!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Sheesh . . . how is it that you're always getting sick and RIGHT AFTER I get sick?

Weird . . .

We can talk man to each other.

Deb said...

I've been sick this past week too. Things are much harder when the moms are sick.

Your deep voice thing made me think of the "Friends" episode where Phoebe tries to get sick again because it makes her singing voice sexy. Ha, Ha. Do you ever watch Friends?

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you breathed all your sick germs my way! ;) I'm currently talking like a man too, if that makes you feel any better. Get well soon!