My school*House*Fish*Family*Sunflower seeds*Cookie dough ice cream*Food*My friends* Toys*The Savior*My job*Gummy worms*Jobs*Mom & dad*Anna's Alfredo sauce *Prayers*My family's health*Chocolate milk*The scriptures*Taco Bell*Temples*Barro's* Puppies*My house* Health*My family*The Gospel*Grandma*ESPN*Ramen noodles*Dead animals on a grill*The NFL*My job*The Savior*Propane*Temples*Families
I'll let you decide who contributed what. :) Apparently jobs and family are important to all of us these days...

7 comments:
Um, who is Len?
Len is Jason's brother that lives with us.
Happy Thanksgiving! It is great to have so many wonderful things to be thankful for..I would have jobs on my list too!!
that is cute, we made a turkey garland with all my nieces and nephews it was pretty funny what they were thankful for.
Best "I'm thankful for" list ever! Where else are you going to see "dead animals on a grill"? Loved it! :)
oh. I didn't think he still lived with you. I thought you were trying to allude to the fact that you were expecting. Good thing you clarified that or else I might have started spreading rumors soon. :)
Anna, I know you were the one that said ESPN and NFL. But your secret is safe with me.
Post a Comment