Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You Never Know Who's Watching

Last week, Jason got to go to the Diamondback's game (a few days after him and I went). While there, he saw some people eating peanuts get up and go somewhere, leaving their bag of peanuts. Another guy walked up, sat in the recently vacated seats and began to eat the bag of peanuts. Jason said something like, "Hey, someone was sitting there." And the guy acted surprised and left. Who in the world eats a stranger's peanuts?

Tonight, Clara and I went and watched Jason play Church softball. In between an inning, he came and sat by me in the bleachers.

Jason: Remember that guy I said ate the other guy's peanuts at the game?
Anna: Yeah.
Jason: That's him pitching.
Anna: Are you sure?
Jason: Yeah, I already talked to him about it.

He's in our Stake. That's awesome. What are the chances?

For those of you wondering, I was not upset after my phone call today. It was a little discouraging, but at this point, I really do just laugh. After all, we can pay our bills and we have food to eat. Plus I occasionally buy wants. I recognize every day how blessed we are and know that we are being watched over. So no worries, for now, our needs are being met. :)

4 comments:

DeWitts said...

You're always going to remember him as the guy that ate the guys peanuts! haha!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

That's absolutely hysterical. What a small world.

Cook Zoo said...

That's too funny that he's in our stake! LOL!

Julie said...

That's freakin' awesome! I love coincidences like that. It makes life funny!