Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Easy Prize

Here's a blog that's all about Mesa and surrounding areas. It gives ideas of things to do, places to go and ways to enjoy where we live.

And they're doing a giveaway. All you have to do is follow the instructions here and you'll be entered to win. Why not?

6 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

interesting. I wish the buckhorn hotel and hotsprings were still open.

Sassyfras said...

Hey, can you tell how many times I check out your blog each day?

I AM JOE PESCI said...

don't know why I am now Roccena. Ignore that, I'm still Roccy.

Cook Zoo said...

Gee, three comments and all from Roccy. She loves you best. ;) Thanks for letting us know about this blog. I think it's a good idea.

The Blakes said...

love the idea of this blog. Thanks for sharing

Marie said...

Thanks for the link! I added it. It is nice to see what is going on around Mesa.