Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just So You Know...

The closer we get to the 15th and the later I am up at night, the higher my bill rate gets.

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

I just helped my parents fill out an extension!

Beka said...

i called you today and left a message, i have a feeling i wont hear back till after tomorrow? good luck with everything, you can do it!! you always amaze me at how much you get done with no sleep!

Julie said...

Anna I stumbled across your blog. It was fun to see your pics. Plus, how many Matt's and Amy's do you know?!?!?!

Julie Boyer

Rhiannon said...

Hey Anna, I left you a comment on the above post it was under my husband's blog name so don't be afraid.
I wanted to say I think the IRS was really meaning what they sent. Mike put down on our taxes that I made $1800 instead of $18000. He was off and they caught it. I have tried calling them but because of the crucial time that we are in I wasn't willing to be on hold for 2 hours. I'm ok with paying the money it just sucks. I wish we could just it was an honest mistake please don't hurt us with this bill but I don't think they will take mercy. I will bring it down to AZ when we come for Lauren's wedding if you would like to take a look. We don't have to pay until the 30th. Let me know.
You are a great accountant.