Everytime there is silence in my house a new wall has art on it. Kids are so funny. It's like they think if they don't make any noise mom isn't going to know. Wait I'm pretty sure that is what they are thinking. Lucky for us we are a little smarter than the average toddler.
I cannot believe that. Steven did that with baby powder but at my moms while she was babysitting so luckily I didnt have to clean it or mess with it. Bet that was really fun to clean up.
In the 3 years that I have been a Mom, I have learned the hard way that silence is a very bad thing ! At least she looks cute making such a big mess : )
7 comments:
Busted! I love her expressions! PRICELESS! So what is that? Powdered sugar? Detergent?
it's cornstarch. it's horribly messy... it's even finer than flour and it sticks to everything.
Everytime there is silence in my house a new wall has art on it. Kids are so funny. It's like they think if they don't make any noise mom isn't going to know. Wait I'm pretty sure that is what they are thinking. Lucky for us we are a little smarter than the average toddler.
I cannot believe that. Steven did that with baby powder but at my moms while she was babysitting so luckily I didnt have to clean it or mess with it. Bet that was really fun to clean up.
Just what you needed during your busy week! What a good mom to take pictures instead of yell and scream.
In the 3 years that I have been a Mom, I have learned the hard way that silence is a very bad thing ! At least she looks cute making such a big mess : )
Blake is having an allergic reaction from LOOKING at that picture!! Haha! Good thing she's so cute!
Post a Comment