This evening Clara and I went out to Queen Creek to help my cousin Lisa with something on the computer. Her little boy Travis is five and is hilarious. Kids say the funniest things. Like, "Is hers a boy or a girl?" (in reference to Clara). Afterwards, we went to McDonald's. I'm pretty sure it's the first time Clara has ever been there. I didn't let her play in the toys, but she had a good time flirting with the creepy man sitting at the table next to us. Did he really have to say, "You're taking my friend away" when we got up to leave?
Other than creepy men, here's five things that make us happy:
Clara
1. 'Clacking' her tongue. She'll just walk around the house doing it.
2. Her dollies (or bears, or bunnies). She all of a sudden loves hugging them and will whine for them.
3. McDonald's toys
4. Making messes
5. Community sippy cups
Anna
1. The things my Scouts say. On Wednesday, Clara tooted. One of my Scouts started laughing and said, "I didn't know ladies farted." Yeah, and they have bowel movements too, kid!
2. Rice Krispy treats... although I've felt completely guilty each time I've thought of sharing my pan of rice krispy treats and convinced myself not to since that would leave less than a full pan for myself.
3. Planning a party for Jason's graduation.
4. Finishing a tax return (for the five seconds until I realize I have another one to work on).
5. Being so busy I don't daydream about "my" new house. :)
Pictures added intermittently in following posts...
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
One of our scouts said "She's short" when I brought my month-old Adalyn to cubs one night...
Post a Comment