Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rachel Anne

Today is Rachel's birthday. I have always admired Rachel and been very proud to be her little sister. Some of the reasons I look up to Rachel are: her strong testimony, her deep and personal relationship with Christ, her intelligence (she's really smart), her parenting skills (I've always thought she does a very good job at how she parents her kids and as a result, she has some pretty good kids!), her beauty (I remember in Snowflake people would always assume I'd be good looking when I grew up because I was "Melzer's" little sister), her perfectly straight and white teeth, her creativity, her home decor style, her love of running and exercising, her passion for reading and her healthy eating habits. She's overcome so many things in her life that I know have created such a good role model for me and I hope she knows I love her. I couldn't find any pictures of just Rachel and me or just her, so you get the next best thing: my favorite picture of all my lovely sisters. By the way, this is Rachel two and a half months after she had her third baby and she looks better than I ever do!

No comments: