Friday, February 29, 2008

Do You Really Want to Know?

I can't really say no to Nikki since she's probably one of the nicest people ever, so this is for her... and it helps that I like to "talk".

10 years ago... I was a Sophomore and was enjoying life (months before, I was still bitter my parents made me move and was determined to make them feel bad for making me miserable... it took thick-headed Anna about a year to realize it wouldn't change anything and I had the choice of being happy or miserable, I took happy). I wrote in my journal every day and it wasn't Leap Year 10 years ago, so there was no 29th of February. The days around it revealed I had mostly guy friends, Amy and I were inseperable, I wrote letters all the time and I was telling my journal not to think I was a bad person for kissing someone (if anyone mentions his name, I'll delete your comment and then I'll tell everyone who you were kissing). I loved school and loved boys. It seems that I was always writing letters to, talking to and hanging out with different guys. It's pretty funny (and Jason thought this only occurred while him and I were dating). :) I love reading my old journals, I just wish I hadn't stopped writing for so long, and during some very important times in my life.

5 things on my "to do" list today... 1. Take forms to KS to get signatures 2. Return stuff at Target 3. Post Office 4. Do the dishes and 5. Compile this post. I was actually going to do this a few days ago and I scanned in my to do list because almost everyday, I write down everything I need to do that day and I had LOTS to do... which is why this didn't get done any sooner.

5 snacks I enjoy... 1. Chips 2. Cookies 3. Vegetables and dip 4. Goldfish crackers and chocolate chips (the big ones I buy once a year) and 5. Candy

3 bad habits... 1. Always thinking I'm right, oh wait, I am, so that's not really a bad habit... j/k 1. Eating lots of sugar (see above for proof) 2. Staying up way too late and 3. Falling asleep before I get ready for bed. Why isn't this one five?

5 places I've lived... 1. Heaven 2. Mesa, AZ 3. Poway, CA 4. Snowflake, AZ and 5. Mesa, AZ. Apparently I need to get out more.

5 jobs I've had... 1. Waitress at Hunt's (I ate lunch there today and decided I miss being a waitress) 2. Receptionist/Secretary/Grunt at Sell & Assoc. 3. Too important for a title at KS (anyone that knows about KS knows that it might not even be considered a job it's such a fun place to work!) 4. Auditor at MHM (definitely a great learning experience and I miss it sometimes because sometimes it would make me feel smart having a "real" job. I also miss some of the people I used to work with) and 5. Accountant for KS (the best one yet... from home, best bosses, requires a little bit of brains to keep on top of everything but not always frustrating, etc.)

5 things people don't know about me... If I tell you, they won't be secrets... just kidding, but this is going to be hard because I pretty much don't hide much 1. I'm a totally paranoid person. When I worked for KS while I was still going to school, I was always worried Ryan and Court were following me to make sure I was going to the properties I was supposed to. I'm always worried my employers secretly can't stand my performance and talk about what a bad employee I am. After I prepare taxes, I review and re-do until the day they're due so paranoid that I've made a mistake. 2. My room is a complete and total disaster. I am a perfectionist in a sense that if I can't do something perfectly, it's hard for me to bother at all. I feel like my room can never be clean with all my work files, so it is a horrendous mess. It makes my head hurt and the sad thing is I don't know if it is possible to ever be at a point that I'd call it clean. The ironic part is that my room at my mom's was always spotless because I didn't have much stuff and I could get it spotless. Now, we have way too much in our room (boxes of my work files, our bed, two nightstands, book shelf, two desks, two printers, plastic drawers, Jason's computer, file cabinet, food storage and all the junk on the floor. Ugh, I get frustrated just thinking about it. 3. I think it's totally fascinating to watch bartenders mix drinks 4. I always wanted to be a cheerleader and went to a camp for pop warner cheer leading in California and then we moved and 5. I think I have great feet. In fact, that could be my favorite feature of my body. I'm proud of my long, skinny and bony feet.

So anyone related to me should do this, even if by marriage. :) Angela, you can be exempt since I got a prized SeeSaw Designs calendar.

1 comment:

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha YAY!! Thanks for doing this Anna! I loved reading it!