1. Jason and I talk about "when we're rich" or in other words, when we sell our Utah home. I laugh because even then, we won't be rich, we'll just make more than we spend. Most of my "When we're rich..." statements end with things involving food. Five places I look forward to are: T. Cooks, Durrant's (oh how I miss my sweet potato fries), Bandera's, Barrio Cafe (never eaten here but ever since Aaron, someone who really knows food, suggested it, I've been anxious to try it out) and somewhere that I can get the best steak ever.
2. Why isn't the US Postal Service considered a monopoly?
3. I shouldn't have eaten five pieces of pizza
4. I want to go to Disneyland
5. I want to hike more
Actually, I just changed my mind, I still want to list five things that make me happy:
1. Filing all my year-end stuff for my clients
2. Not having to do the bulletin (Stake Conference)
3. Making up words (tonight, the word is bunjo and if we ever have a dog, Bunjo will be the name-o)
4. Pretending I'm not putting off all the taxes I have to do
5. Wildflowers (this is from our hike with the Scouts Wednesday; they are everywhere)
Clara's five happies:
1. Pretty pink shoes from Jen
2. Her new toy from the people Jason home teaches
3. Daddy coming home from work (unfortunately she only got to witness such an event twice this week)
4. Pretending to put the book on the table when it's nap time then taking it away and laughing like she knows she's 'tricked' me
5. Smiling and waving at every old man in the grocery stores and at the cars that drive by while we're walking
Talk about the ADHD blogger... that's me!
Okay, quick story that just happened.
Jason decided to make lemonade. I was in the front room, he in the kitchen.
Jason: You have to put a lot of this powder in. 6 scoops for 16 oz? That's disgusting!
Anna: That's not right
Jason: Yes it is, I'll prove it
Anna: Let me see
Jason then shows me his cup that is nearly HALF-FULL of the powder at which time I begin laughing like crazy. I continue to tell him it's not right so he brings the can to show me that he's right. When I saw the label, I laughed harder. I guess it's difficult for engineers to understand what it means when it says "Number of servings (8 oz each)" Jason thought it was number of ounces, so he went to the line with 16, which was really number of 8 oz servings. Mmmm. Lemonade syrup is good. HA HA. 
On another random note, literally, Rachel e-mailed me this awesome piano music (compose: Yiruma). I can't really play it, but I'm working on it and I love it. And Clara loves playing the piano too. Today she got mad when she was on my lap and I was trying to play while she was. She just kept pushing my hands away.

2 comments:
Clara is such a babe!!! She looks so cute strikin her pose with her cute little black leggings and those adorable pink shoes!!!! So glad she likes them, they are so fitting for her! I like to make up words to, or think that my words are already actual words. :) I'm n'sync with Jason's thought of wanting to go to Disneyland. :) I was thinking about Walt the other day and talking to my friend about Disneyland and all it's magic. and then my sister in law. I haven't been in 2 years and I'm totally having withdrawals. Curt and I are going DEFINITELY this year. I gotta get through those gates!!! Our fams should go together. Curt and I are always talking about going with friends and family too. See this is what happens when I start thinking and talking Disney, I can't stop!!!!
Gotta love those engineers...That cup is hilarious!!
Post a Comment