Thursday, January 17, 2008

A New Goal...

I'm currently reading "Suite Francaise" by Irene Nemirovsky and although I have not read much, I'm pretty sure I have come across my favorite line and one that has inspired a new goal: "A woman should look like a heifer: sweet, trusting and generous, with a body as white as cream."

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

I am that woman.

Bekah: said...

that is so hilarious, what a great quote! let me know how the book is!!!

angela hardison said...

Two days later, I'm still laughing about this.

Allison Johnson said...

Anna,
Thanks for leaving a note on my blog! It is good to see what old friends are up to. Are you living in Utah? Your little girl is just adorable!

Rhiannon said...

That is a great quote. I'm excited that you are going to crash Dallin's reception. I can't wait to see people that I haven't seen in forever.