Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Be Thankful

Last night I was giving Clara a bath and she let out some gas. This was nothing unusual. The thought crossed my mind, "What if?" I quickly disregarded it. She hadn't done that since she was like six weeks old. Oh the look that must have swept across my face when I noticed a foreign object appear just moments later. Be thankful I know where to draw the line on what I take pictures of and I'll be thankful for Clorox. :)

5 comments:

Miller Family said...

Gotta love that! How funny. Brooklyn did the same thing a couple of weeks ago and it was shocking....guess they will always keep us guessing! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lindsay said...

Ewwww!! I think in my almost 5 years of being a mom, I've only had one "tub incident!" Knock on wood....

JLynn said...

Just Goose berries, right?!!! :)

Unknown said...

I am very thankful for no pictures of that! HAHA! JK! That is funny!

The Blakes said...

So funny! Ty sprayed his daddy during a diaper change last week and we were sure that trick was history!