ok, sounds good,i'm going to st. george this weekend:) yea! its the marathon up there so also a free ride to see tracy! but next week, i would come out tomorrow, but i have dinner swap duty..sorry, i know its my turn to come to you!sorry about the sleeping issues!
4 comments:
how cute! at first i thought it was her new halloween costume...she's so sweet...so when are we gonna hang out? did you get my email?
What a cute little towel/bath robe!
With Carson's legs hanging out of his crib I always worry he's gonna break something.
ok, sounds good,i'm going to st. george this weekend:) yea! its the marathon up there so also a free ride to see tracy! but next week, i would come out tomorrow, but i have dinner swap duty..sorry, i know its my turn to come to you!sorry about the sleeping issues!
yeah, she's the cutest little duck...I mean GOOSE I've ever seen!! Anna, I've been thinking about you recently. How are you doing?? :)
Post a Comment