:: Playing musical instruments with Jason and I (we each had a loud toy and would shake them together and Clara thought this was great and I realized we're a little bit nerdy)
:: Going from knees to sitting on her own like she's been doing it for months
:: Pulling herself up on anything and everyone she can (again, she's pretty good at it for only doing it for a few weeks... it seems like she doesn't do a lot of things gradually, it's all instantly and she typically does it well)
:: Standing on her tippy toes trying to reach things on the couch
:: Standing on the dishwasher, holding onto the bottom tray and expressing deep concern as it rolls slowly back and she has NO clue what is going on or what to do
:: Blinking (really hard blinking) back and forth with Jason or me
:: Saying 'duck' ... she did it three times in one night, but hasn't done it since then. Maybe she didn't say duck, but she certainly said 'uck' and was doing it in attempts to mimick Jason and I
:: Eating (and loving) mac-n-cheese, avocadoes and cheese for the first time
:: Having something in her mouth after I went to the bathroom, it was squash... and carrots... and rice, yup, all three
:: Sitting under the kitchen chairs picking at the bolt
:: Singing when I play the piano (of course unless someone is around or I am trying to video it)
:: Pusing her head back, holding her breath and making her face turn red (not sure why she does this, although it's normally when she's cranky but it is absolutely hilarious and no, it's not when she's constipated, althought that's what it appears to be)
:: Seeing her reflection in the glass of the TV stand and absolutely LOVING it
:: Throwing tantrums by either squealing or letting her head drop back and arching her back (maybe this is heredetary kathryn, he he :))
:: Getting excited when I chase ater her crawling
:: Loving swinging
:: Trying to get into the sink every time I wash her off after a meal
:: Smacking her gums
:: Using her spit up to finger paint in (yum)
:: Sitting forward in her stroller and swing instead of relaxing
It is so hard to verbally explain how much JOY a little baby is. Clara has wonderful facial expressions and learns more and more each day. Her laughs, her smiles and her baby tricks are endlessly entertaining and absolutley satisfying.

No comments:
Post a Comment