Saturday, July 28, 2007

Settlers

Tonight my good friend Karen and her boyfriend, Mike, came over. We made zebras and played Settlers. I think that is one of the longest, yet most fun, games I have ever played. I like it because it requires much thought and strategy. If anyone is trying to think of a gift to buy me because they love me, that game would hit the spot. I also have to say that I love Karen. We worked together for about 1 1/2 years and I miss seeing her and working with her. She lives in North Phoenix, so we don't get together much, but when we do, she sure makes me laugh! I traveled a lot with her too, so I feel like I've known her longer than I have. She is one of those people that anything you do with them somehow turns into a laughing matter. Every time she comes out here (it really takes about an hour from her place), I try to convince her she needs to live in Mesa, but it's not working out so well. Maybe someday she'll realize she needs to move here. Until then, I'll just enjoy our infrequent get togethers. :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

We love Settlers too! Cities & Knights is even better and more strategic! Maybe we should play sometime when we're back in AZ. That would be fun!