Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Scrunching my nose is fun to do, fun to do...

I'm sure that is what Clara has been singing lately. Just yesterday, as she was eating, she decided to grab the bottom of her bib, "bite" on it with all her might and scrunch her nose and shut her eyes super tight while doing it. I often wonder where these sudden habits come from. I was alone, as usual, but couldn't keep from laughing out loud. It makes it even funnier when the entertainment seems to think they are doing something perfectly normal and can't figure out what is funny. She did this a little bit today too, but she'd do it when I would smile at her. It's like she has just discovered she's in control of that little face.And while we're on the topic of eating... Clara is really starting to eat her rice cereal. She will open her mouth so I no longer have to wait for her to open her mouth to try to chew on something and shove it in. This morning, I ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast and as I was carrying my bowl to the sink, Clara was opening her mouth and leaning towards my spoon. It's amazing how entertaining the simplest things are.

No comments: