I suppose one good thing about blogging/journaling nearly a year after events take place is that looking back through pictures is so much fun. It's amazing how much changes in less than a year.
In the beginning of June 2014, we went to Ventura, CA again with some of our favorite people. That trip will get it's own post. The rest of June was less intimidating, so that's where I started.
Before going to California, we got new tires|||Clara and Hazel's reaction when we attempted to clean our church building but no one showed up (in case it's not obvious, they were NOT happy)|||my to do list before CA - I worked quite a bit at Jack-in-the-Box leading up to the trip so it made everything seem crazier|||I hitched a ride to JITB the day we went to CA with my dad, so then I met Jason and the girls at DI|||dressing up is fun to do|||swimming and playing at my mom's|||I opened my computer up to work and found this little note from Clara. Kids are the best.
fancy glasses|||bandaids on faces - never a good idea|||corn on the cob... messiest thing we eat I think|||cute kids|||make-up artist|||I can't even remember what I bought all this junk for... clearly I have no self control at times (I think it was our Passey family reunion)|||sushi with some of the Penrods
We went to Avery's ladybug party. The lady bugs were really cool. After that, we played at the park and I forced the girls to let me take a few pictures. It's funny how dominant girls are on both mine and Jason's side.
Trying to take work selfies. You can see how well that worked out for me...
We took a day trip to Canyon Creek to scout out a spot for the upcoming Passey reunion. It was such a beautiful day and it brought back a lot of memories from when I was little and played at this same spot. We were all annoyed with the bridge they built over the creek which made playing less fun and harder for the little ones. It also made us realize we would need to find a different spot to camp since big trailers wouldn't be able to get by.
Lucy and Elsa got baptized. Little girls and fresh flowers are hard to beat.
And just some Sunday pictures of these little goofballs. I love to dress them alike when it comes to church clothes. I love their silly personalities and how they are so different, but I can love them equally. I love that they love each other and play so well together. Every single day I am grateful for them and that I get to be their mother.
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment