Sunday, January 18, 2015

Aaaaaaand the rest of April

In the middle of April, Angela and I decided to go to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum. I had been before, but it was pretty hot when we went and so I thought April would be a good time of year to go. I decided most of the plants would still be green and blossoming. It ended up being a great time to go. It was really beautiful and the weather was just right. The only bummer was when Margo fell and landed on a cactus, getting little quills in her little hand.
April also brought Easter. We went to our neighborhood Easter egg hunt, the Easter pageant and egg hunts with cousins.
The night before Easter, we dyed eggs. Easter morning was fun and the kids were so excited to hunt for the dyed eggs in the front yard. We had hard boiled eggs for breakfast and someone found a double yoke, which I always think could be foreshadowing. ;)
And of course, I took plenty of pictures of my girls in their Easter dresses. In case you haven't noticed, I love having girls that I can dress alike for holidays. So fun. (And now we're only a few month away from Easter 2015...)

1 comment:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Yay a new post! I was just thinking this morning that I missed your updates. That arbetoreum looks beautiful. We'll have to check that out sometime in my effort to get our family out doing something different ;). Love your girls' Easter dresses.