In honor of the new Cubs' Spring Training stadium, the City of Mesa had a big party. We went with Ryan and his family, my parents and what seemed like every other resident within 30 miles. We got to see the stadium, which was cool, but we didn't do much else. There were just too many people. It's exciting for the City and also, for us, because they put a really fantastic park for the kids on the grounds.
Christmas tree box:::she asked for it:::they love each other:::makeup thief:::deep concentration:::my friends bought a huge clock for my wall and then even hung it up for me:::chalk with Margo:::little artist:::peek-a-boo
dropping Lilly's notebook off:::folding laundry:::my awesome deal - zucchini, tomatillos and serrano peppers, 25 cents each - then they rotted in the fridge because I got sick:::yardwork is a family affair:::Dan and Karen had baby Miles:::a giant orange
one day I walked all over, the park, through neighborhoods, etc., and when I got home, I noticed a bird had pooed on me!:::crazy hair:::my tiny little Sunbeam:::goggle phase - her pose and expression are too much:::pretty flowers in my yard:::they grew into the trees:::beautiful fresh produce:::Jason playing restaurant with the girls while I was sick
Clara got sick at school and although she seemed okay the next day, she stayed home just in case. She stayed in her pj's all day and they painted and blew bubbles to avoid watching movies all day. They missed the sleepover at my mom's too since we were all going out of town the following week and I didn't want to take any chances, so I tried to make sure we had fun.






3 comments:
Dan and Karen had a baby! Hooray for them!!! That is awesome! Since this is a flash back from January, I'm guessing their little one and my little one are about the same age.
Okay, that picture of Hazel in the tupperware is one of my greatest fears (up there with drowning). I have large bins like that and I've had nightmares of my kids putting each other in them and closing the lid... something so innocent... and then me not knowing until it's too late. sigh. okay, that was random, but there you go. Obviously Hazel wasn't in any danger.
Hazel's hair. I love it. She and Elle and TRULY soul sisters.
I love your pictures! I especially like that one with all of the bubbles. Both of your girls are so cute. I am shocked that my family hasn't been to the new Cubs stadium yet. Sounds like we need to check out that park. However, we may have to wait for cooler weather first!
Post a Comment