In April Angela and I decided to visit the Gilbert Riparian Reserve. We both had been wanting to go so we met and had lunch there and then walked around. Neither of us were super impressed. I think I owe it another chance when the weather is nicer and perhaps the plants are greener. It was a little warm when we went and things were starting to die from the heat. However, I like to try to make the best of a situation, so we enjoyed our little visit and I especially liked some of the unique birds we saw on the water.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)




3 comments:
I love this place! Definitely give it another chance. I love all the different birds. I love the little side paths that lead you all over the place.
waaaaaaaayyyyy too many favorite here :)
favorite('s) :)
Post a Comment