Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Boat Ride

At the beginning of April, April 9th to be exact, Lily and my mom decided to rent a boat on Tempe Town Lake. We went and Kathryn and her girls went along for the ride. We all had a good laugh learning how to steer the boat and attempting to drive it back into the right spot was even funnier. It was a bit windy, but the lake was absolutely beautiful at sunset. The girls loved it, which wasn't surprising. I'm not sure why I've never done this before, but I definitely want to do it again.

4 comments:

Jen said...

We have been wanting to paddle boat here and take this kids. But i'm pretty sure Mack would jump in :0

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

How fun! I have never really been to the lake (just driven past). I think that's a "sin" I will have to repent of soon.

Kami Milliron said...

My Brother in Law works at Tempe Town Lake. He does the boat tours. I wonder if he helped you at all. It looks like you had fun !

Heather Williams said...

A beautiful way to watch the sun set.