Monday, November 19, 2012

The week of November 5th

I started a new client. Jason went to Target with me for the first time in I-can't-remember-when so the girls got to ride in one of those big, obnoxious carts that I refuse to push. 
 I paid someone to do my laundry.
 James took our family picture for a school project.
Clara decorated an awesome turkey with ball glitter, pipe cleaners, beans and a few leaves. Oh yes, and diamonds for the eye.
Went on a few walks, enjoying our beautiful weather.
Hazel entered the dressing up/stripping phase. She's especially into Clara's boots.
Hazel destroyed the house, multiple times over, while I worked (pros and cons to working from home... pros and cons).
We went to the park.
Had our last softball game of the regular season (and 20-run ruled the team we played after winning only one other game the entire season - what?). Went to a friend's house with Karen to celebrate her new baby and wedding anniversary. Afterwards, Karen patiently let Clara do her hair. At some point, Clara leaned in and whispered to Karen, "Sometimes when people come to my beauty hotel, they pay me real money. Like sometimes a dollar. But you don't have to if you don't want to." 
Watched and loved regional stake conference. We ate lunch at Dan and Karen's that Sunday and as you can see, Clara and Hazel each found a playmate.

3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Your family is just spectacular. Fun stuff, your life :)

Jen said...

Hey, if i can get my hair all primped for only $1, i'm in!

Lisa said...

I also refuse to push those obnoxious carts at Target!

Looks like James is quite the photographer, I may have to hire him myself one day!