Sunday, September 30, 2012

No Shame

On Thursday I went to a wedding reception. Jason stayed at home to get Clara and Hazel in bed, so I went alone. Flying solo doesn't typically bother me; been there, done that. However, this was the first time I've gone into a photo booth by myself. Being it's an excuse for people to make out and look ridiculous for a camera, it makes doing it alone feel counterintuitive. But I did it and I had fun. I'm just super glad no one saw me posing like a fool for the "picture" only to realize the camera hadn't started snapping away just yet.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You ROCK! :)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I love it! And I love that they had a photo booth at their reception. How fun is that!?!

Emily said...

You are too cute and those pics reminded me of your girls! No wonder they are both so adorable.

angela hardison said...

hahaha... this is awesome.