Clara is one special little girl. She is loving, smart, kind, sweet and helpful. She was born with a desire to do good and be obedient. She is fun and silly but also serious and mature. Last Saturday the Bishop called me. He said he was teaching a lesson on true conversion with an emphasis on the knowledge that in order to be truly converted, we're commanded to be as a little child. He thought Clara would be perfect to sit in front of the room of adults as they discussed ways we should be like a child. She did as she was told and did it well. She sat smiling reverently for several minutes. After church, I had lots of people tell me how much they love my sweet Clara. It's hard not to.
When I saw this picture I cried. It's not just her beautiful little face that overwhelms me, it's also her big, bright personality that makes her so lovable. It is sometimes hard to believe that I am the mother of such an extraordinary little person.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
This makes me so excited to be a Mom.
Clara is beautiful, inside and out. :)
Such a beautiful post for this special cutie :)
well, i cried when i read this. she really is a special girl.
She is pretty amazing and I am jealous she has such a big personality AND is obedient. Hahaa, Douglas seems to have trouble doing both at the same time. He usually has the big personality but isn't as obedient. And Clara looks just like YOU in this picture !
Post a Comment