Thursday, April 19, 2012
Random Weekend
A few weekends ago, the 24th of March, we enjoyed a bbq at my Aunt Peggy and Uncle Hank's (my dad's older brother). My cousin Rob was in town so they invited family over to visit. I think Jason visited with him more since they were watching some ball game and I was busy watching Hazel. And maybe I spent a fair amount of time visiting with Lisa too. My Uncle Tom (the younger brother) is pretty animated and Hazel wasn't quite sure what to think of him.
I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of my dad and his brothers - I normally always do this and am not sure what happened? I did get one with Lisa and Rob since I don't get to see Rob all that often.
The next day we had the Sunday family dinner at our house. We had Asian Chicken wraps and I bought these giant tortillas from Costco.
We laughed at Olivia and Hazel pushing this cart around. They were so excited and I am glad I got some of it on video.
After everyone had gone, Hazel climbed over to the table, opened the tiny little drawer and climbed right in. She barely fit, but that didn't bother her. She loves to climb into things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gosh, that weekend seems like ages ago and it hasn't even been a month! I alway love visiting with you guys, always a fun time!
is Hazel walking? if so, when did i miss that.
Post a Comment