Thursday, February 9, 2012

14 Days of Love: Day 9

Jason: He has an unusual attention to detail (especially for a guy). It sure is nice considering I'm so anal. This is especially great when he helps with the cleaning since I don't feel like I have to redo what he does. For example, last Saturday, (after he worked all day in the yard to make it look nice for a baby shower) he told me he'd sweep/vacuum the house so when I got home from the grocery store, I could mop. When I got home, he was half way done mopping. He even moved all the furniture completely out of the family room so as not to miss a single spot.Clara: She loves to pray and usually volunteers to say the blessings. Her prayers are also very genuine and thoughtful.

Hazel: She is 95% angelic and 5% feisty

*******************************************************

Show of Hands

We have people come pick our oranges. It would be so much work to pick them all by ourselves, not to mention we wouldn't really be able to eat/juice all of that fruit. This year, we have had a lot of people say they want oranges. I want to tell the pickers we don't need them to come because I'd rather my friends have our excess, but Jason and I are worried not enough people will actually come and pick. So, if we have a day or two when you can all come help yourselves to our oranges (you'd have to climb up in the trees or ladders to reach them), who would be interested?

8 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Anna! I miss seeing you too! I would have been thrilled if you would have come with Jen :) Maybe while she's still here we can get together again. These 14 days of love posts are cute. I'm ignoring the holiday this year (too many birthdays! Griff is 2-4 and the twins are 2-20 and I'm doing separate parties for the twins!) but maybe I'll copy you next year. Course next year the twins will be 8 (!!!!!) and I'll be planning the baptism extravaganza! ahhh my kids are old! Anyway, cute idea even if I never get the motivation to copy :)

Lisa said...

If you let me know the day I would come pick some oranges!

Brenden+Nikki said...

We would!! :)

Jen said...

um, i'm coming over like now!!!! ok, not really. but what about tomorrow(friday) morning? like 10:00ish. will u be home? text me.
i picked some at my MIL's but they are not as good as yours.

angela hardison said...

i want some more oranges! i'll make clint climb up in the trees, but yes we'll take some... i just finished off my bag you gave me before. want some lemons? ;)

Amy said...

Hmmm...your oranges sound delicious! Let me know when/if you decide to let people come!

Lindsay said...

Count us in for some orange picking fun! Just let me know the date and we'll be there! :)

debsfreckles said...

I am pretty sure that you know I will be there.