Tuesday, February 7, 2012

14 Days of Love: Day 7

Jason: He gets two today since Angela caught me using the same one twice. What's funny is before I posted it, I thought it sounded familiar, but apparently didn't read my previous posts close enough. I started making my list a few weeks ago so I'll blame it on that. Anyway, first, he's not afraid to clean the hair (which obviously isn't his) out of the drains and does it all the time.

Second: The way he reads (think: spell checks) my blog posts and tells me what typos I made. Actually, he doesn't tell me. He asks, "Did you know you spelled clowns wrong? It said clowsn." And yes, he even sounds out the mispelled word for me.

Clara: Loves to try to find some way to cheer Hazel up or pacify her whenever she's fussing (often I don't even have to ask - she sees the need and gets to work).

Hazel: The bath tub makes her hyper and wild and crazy.

*******************************************************

Black cardigan, white button up with blue and gray stripes, gray pants and gray shoes. As if I could have picked an outfit that screams Accountant! any louder.

5 comments:

Krista said...

haha thats funny, I love your outfit, it just makes you look smart :) which you obviously are! Kloey and Clara sound so much alike :)

Jen said...

You are one sexy accountant!

Brenden+Nikki said...

I had noticed that too but I didn't think you had put it down on the list, I thought you had just mentioned it in another post.

Love your outfit and your hair is getting long. Love it.

DeWitts said...

love the smart outfit! haha!

Emily Widdison said...

I love this 14 days of love...if I didn't have to deal with stomach flu, plan a baptism, brunch, and my parents visit...I might have done it. MIGHT.:)

I did do it one year. I will go find it and re-post it. That will count, right?