Clara: Can navigate a smart phone better than me
Hazel: has a personality so much like her daddy's
*******************************************************
A few fun things from our week:
Hanging heads out car window
Basketball
Date night with Beka and Danny (including laughter induced sobbing)
Chopping & freezing cheap peppers
Finding one of my FAVORITE treats at Trader Joe's that I have previously only found at the Duck & Decanter I worked by in Phoenix. After I ate six, I looked at the nutrition information and discovered a serving is one. I think I'll east the rest of the bag today.
Donuts

3 comments:
If you have an abundace of oranges that you just don't know what to with, call me :) I've been addicted to them. I love that picture of Hazel sleeping. too cute!
feeling like i need a hug from hazel and a donut right now...
also, didn't you already say that about jason and the oranges? having a hard time thinking of things you love about him already? hahaha just kidding :)
Post a Comment