The week after Christmas wore me out, in a very lovely way.
Monday
:: Made the biggest impulse buy of my life (just needed a little encouragement from Rachel!)
:: Family pictures
:: Dinner with 26/28 family members at Blue Adobe Grill
:: Hazel's birthday (and party)Tuesday
:: Visit with sisters
:: Ah-SO with the married siblings in town and mom and dad (Jason stayed home with the kids)
:: Sherlock Holmes with Kathryn, Angela & Clint, Don & Rachel and Jason
:: Visit with sisters
:: Ah-SO with the married siblings in town and mom and dad (Jason stayed home with the kids)
Wednesday
:: Say bye to Don, Daniel & Steven
:: Try out Cafe Mix with Rachel
:: Get ready for and host get together with high school friends
:: Sleepover at Grandma's for grandkids
:: Say bye to Don, Daniel & Steven
:: Get ready for and host get together with high school friends
Thursday
:: Laid in bed with my computer while Hazel napped since Clara was gone
:: Target for Clara to use her "credit card" (aka Target gift card)
:: Midnight in Paris with Jason and Rachel
:: Laid in bed with my computer while Hazel napped since Clara was gone
:: Target for Clara to use her "credit card" (aka Target gift card)
:: Midnight in Paris with Jason and Rachel
Friday
:: Drive to North Phoenix so my dad could take his ladies out to lunch
:: Drive to Summit at South Mountain (I can't believe I've never been up there)



Saturday
:: Scottsdale Train Park


:: LGO with Angela, Clint and Rachel
:: New Year's Eve party at Ryan and Kathryn's (where someone {who invited the tiger?} was really, really excited about the firework going off)

Jason had the entire week off. When we weren't doing something with our family, he watched the kids, cleaned the house and let me run wild with my sisters. It was so nice going out to eat and being able to visit, going to my mom's while Hazel got to stay home to get a much needed nap and staying late to visit while he took the kids home and put them to bed. Isn't he great?
:: Drive to North Phoenix so my dad could take his ladies out to lunch


:: Scottsdale Train Park

:: New Year's Eve party at Ryan and Kathryn's (where someone {who invited the tiger?} was really, really excited about the firework going off)
Jason had the entire week off. When we weren't doing something with our family, he watched the kids, cleaned the house and let me run wild with my sisters. It was so nice going out to eat and being able to visit, going to my mom's while Hazel got to stay home to get a much needed nap and staying late to visit while he took the kids home and put them to bed. Isn't he great?

7 comments:
Ya, you have been a busy girl.
What was your impulse buy? did i miss it somewhere?
I need to go to Mt Summit- so cool!
What a great week! Husbands who put the kids to bed every night are awesome! :) Hazel is such a pretty baby, she looks just like you. (I've said it before, but always worth mentioning again.) You can take me to that mountain area next time I visit. Looks beautiful.
I'm thinking I missed the impluse buy... And I love that Clara calls the Target Gift Card her Credit Cards. that is hilarious!
I was navigated here by your comment on Nikki's blog and I am really curious about the impulse buy.
Yeah, you've got to share what the impulse buy was!
Also, I love seeing all these pictures of your family. Tell your mom she's great!
i think you should add: this post brought to you by my sister rachel. since i was involved in every activity but one on this busy week. it was so, so fun! you know i'm staying at your house again next time. hope you're ready for me :)
i still love you even though you post really unflattering photos of me when i'm super sick and pregnant. :)
Post a Comment