Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thoughts from My Day

There's a dad that usually drops his daughter off at Clara's preschool. Jason leaves 2-3 hours before preschool starts. This morning I thought about what it would that be like to have Jason home when I wake up AND for breakfast AND to take Clara to school? Weird, but awesome. Because Jason leaves so early he gets a half-asleep kiss from me laced with morning breath. Lucky him.

In the very near future, I will have used my Bosch, my food processor, my wheat grinder and my giant pressure cooker within a 12 hour period. What would life be like without modern conveniences?

I had so much to do today I wrote down a schedule of what I needed to be doing every minute of the day. So far, I'm on track {hence the blogging break, which by the way, was no on my schedule}. I thought the chaos in my life was supposed to subside as the holidays passed by. Why hasn't it?

I have spent a ridiculous amount of time researching and observing schools for Clara to go to and stressing over the decision. It made me think of an article I glanced at talking about the affect of having more options in life and whether it really makes things better. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Now I need to get back on schedule... but I am exhausted and would rather sit here and stare out my kitchen window and do nothing, not even blog. Too bad there's no time for that today. Maybe tomorrow?

2 comments:

Jen said...

good thing there is bunco tonight!
Oh wait, that might be one of your stresses you r talking about ;)

Keep it simple. Loves!
c ya soon!

Kami Milliron said...

Bunco was so fun and the food was amazing - as always : ) Are you looking into schools for Clara for Kindergarten ? Douglas goes to Barbara Bush Elementary ( I am pretty sure you're in the boundaries or close to it ) and we LOVE it ! It's a great school and I feel good having Douglas there.