Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012

2012 is going to be a good year for us. I can just tell.

I changed some bad habits and adopted some good habits in 2011 that I think will stick around. That's my kind of goal, something that changes our lives. Of course it's still important to set other goals too, to keep us on track in some areas.

Pay off Jason's student loan
Continue to de-clutter
Pay off the van loan
Have more fun (continue to relax and ease up a bit)
Buy my camera
Get off my spiritual plateau
Save for Disneyland
Feel good (better sleep habits, better eating, more active)
Be less frumpy

Hooray for new beginnings. A fresh start. A clean canvas. I feel empowered, inspired and motivated to do better and be better.

3 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I should try the be less frumpy goal because I always feel frumpy around everyone else. I don't find you frumpy though.

Good goals! Happy 2012!

Amy from Our Dish said...

You just barely got that van and you're going to pay it off? That's pretty awesome. And you've never been frumpy - not ever!

Krista said...

I dought your ever frumpy Anna! but I know what you mean, I feel like when I finally do put on normal clothes (aka.. not a t-shirt and "soft pants") I feel WAY over dressed, so yes that is a goal of mine too!
Hurray, for a new start :)