I'd like to share the most hilarious and bizarre moment of my recent trip to Utah.
In the party store, Rachel and I saw several life-size cardboard cutouts. In addition to those below, there was of course, Justin Bieber, but I couldn't bring myself to putting his picture on my blog.
Mater, okay.
Who's idea was this?
We laughed all weekend about this. I still can't get over how strange it is. Rachel threatened to gift it to me for Christmas with a sign hanging on it that reads, "What would Jesus do?"

4 comments:
What in the world would u use it for?????
ok maybe in the time out corner to make your kids feel guilty :)
that's whack!
Perfect. You wouldn't but JC between a former US president and fictional teen novel character? :)
okay, I was laughing so hard yesterday and too shocked for words, I couldn't post. that's just too funny. But seriously? what would one do with that? Hang it up and point to it when your kids are being bad. "Melanie, are you making a good decision, because Jesus is watching?" Oh golly, I may get struck down for that one.
Post a Comment