Someone finally decided to start pulling herself up on things, just four days shy of 10 months (10.22.2011). This was the first time she did it and she didn't sit/fall for quite a while. She also got tooth #7 a week or so after that.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Visual Catch Up
I don't have time to catch up on life in a wordy post. (Wordy being relative.) I'm sure you're disappointed. Here's a partial update of life over the last few weeks.
A few weeks ago, Jason and I got to attend our friend's temple sealing. First to each other, then to their three children. Maybe someday I'll expound, but for now, trust me when I say it was incredible.
Sunday photos
My new favorite of Clara
Lilly turned 13. She wanted a fun cake so Kathryn and I divided and conquered. My idea of a 13 layer cake didn't quite pan out. Instead Lilly got her own wacky 4 layer and the other 9 layers were for everyone else. Kathryn did the topper on the big one - thank goodness.

One day Clara was flying.
On the 29th our Ward participated in the Stake Service project by doing a number of projects in the Washington district in downtown Mesa. All day I teetered between feeling so grateful to be among such generous people, blessed and guilty for all that I have. In addition to the project, they also had a bike drive. There is a man, an ex-con, that fixes up bikes for people trying to get back on their feet who obviously need some mode of transportation. He got emotional when someone told him we hoped to provide him with 50 bikes. Imagine his reaction when he saw two trailers deliver nearly 200 bikes.
10 months have come and gone, documented for safe keeping in my ever growing blog post drafts. I have the hardest time getting good pictures of Hazel. I think it has something to do with her short attention span and not looking at me when I do get her attention for more then .4 seconds.
And finally, I have been coveting this. I have always wanted one so much it sometimes feels like a need, but have been patiently waiting until it makes sense financially. Patiently waiting, that is, until this week when I took a few pictures with Angela's and all patience seemed to disappear. I'm off to dream about finding a few extra thousand dollars in the near future. Because if I don't, I might just buy it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am curious about the perchase you are referring to! Also, about your renter, good thing you found out about the flaky people now rather than after a month or two of no rent. Or having them destroy something. I bet the new renters will be great! I love the pictures, I can't believe how big Hazel is getting, so cute. =)
oops... purchase.... it's way too early in the morning for me right now. lol
Anna I have a camera just like that one and I LOVE IT ! Of course it's not the uber expensive one, but it's a Cannon and is probably the next step down from that one. It rocks : )
love the update.
Amazing all those bikes! Wow!
great catch up post. I love all the pictures (particularlly the one of clara flying). A few years ago Brandon's brother, wife, and children were sealed in the temple and we were able to attend. Words don't even express the feelings you get when in that room. I love the picture of Hazel at the end. What a doll.
Post a Comment