Thursday, October 13, 2011

Make It Stop

I still remember this article I read here a few years ago. Clever. I laughed so hard when I read it and today reminded me of it, as is evidenced by Hazel's extremes today.

Super Happy (it appears as though she got my sweet, involuntary, I-look-like-a-pig nostril flare from laughing)
Super NOT Happy
This is how our whole day went. Unfortunately, the latter dominated the day. Let's hope we can blame it on teething. And if that isn't indication enough how great my day has been, at 10:34pm, I had only checked off 4 of the 12 things I had to get done today. On a more positive note, it looks like I'll get to bed within 30 minutes or so of my targeted 2am bed time.

6 comments:

Jen said...

hahaha, love it!

Beka said...

so sorry:( glad you survived and good to see you last night even tho it was deperessing AND we didn't get too much chat much (since we all know that's the real reason wives come to "watch" games:) ) hope you have a great weekend:)!!! call me next week to get together sometime. we really need to have a weekly scheduled something

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I love pictures of all the different emotions... but I'm sad to hear that she has been so uphappy... poor girl must be miserable. I hope she is feeling better now!

DeWitts said...

poor little baby. she's adorable when she's happy.

Aunt Bec said...

I think she looks like Jason when she cries. Hope that the teething is through (at least for this round) and you have a happy baby again.

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I realize you probably don't think so at the time, but she is adorable whether she is laughing or crying.

Oh, and while I am not usually good at determining parental characteristics in children's looks, Hazel looks so much like you in that first picture.