Baahaha that's awesome! I have to go read this to Brenden. That's like him asking Collin if he likes his Bimbo (aka Bumbo). I still almost can't even think of it without crying with laughter.
It's actually dialexic. Which is seeing things upside down. Dyslexic is reversing order of images or symbols. In that case she would have come up with the same a Answer if she reversed the 2's. However if she reversed all three numbers. There's no telling what she might come up with. 8 is a number that a dialectic individual could not mix up.
Having said all that. Clara is so skinny someone might think she is in fact anorexic
7 comments:
Baahaha that's awesome! I have to go read this to Brenden. That's like him asking Collin if he likes his Bimbo (aka Bumbo). I still almost can't even think of it without crying with laughter.
kids say the craziest things! I love babysitting youngsters and just talking absolute rubbish with them xx
what was anorexic suppose to meant as?
dyslexic.
ha ha here's a followup.
Last night I told Brenden to read your post.
It took about 4 minutes. Then he finally looked at me and said "I don't get it."
So I said "He said anorexic instead of dyslexic."
Then Brenden started cracking up.
ha ha and so I said "Yep. I see there's a reason you and Jason are friends."
bahaha I love our boys.
It's actually dialexic. Which is seeing things upside down. Dyslexic is reversing order of images or symbols. In that case she would have come up with the same a
Answer if she reversed the 2's. However if she reversed all three numbers. There's no telling what she might come up with. 8 is a number that a dialectic individual could not mix up.
Having said all that. Clara is so skinny someone might think she is in fact anorexic
That's hilarious! Ernie was next to me when I read this and I was laughing so hard he made me read it to him.
Post a Comment