Sunday, June 5, 2011

We're A Fam-a-ly of Unicorns*

Unicorn horns were made Friday morning for the ladies in the house.Am I not one of the ladies?

After a rather tedious two hour conference call later that day, I was greeted by Clara with, "Welcome to Unicorn Land" which made any residual stress from the conference call leave immediately and without hesitation.
Does life get much better? Friday was a good day.

*Whatever Clara's current obsession is, she'll say, "Let's pretend we're a family (pronounced with 3 syllables - fam-a-ly) of (insert obsession here)." Obsessions have included, but are not limited to, unicorns, robots, lions, frogs, cats, dogs, bird and mice. Of course we are expected to make the appropriate noises in lieu of speaking.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I just want to bundle up all that imagination to share with me. I love it :)

JLynn said...

Super cute. I love the simplicity and innocence of a child's imagination.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

That is too fun. We may be stealing that idea soon! Want to get together and play? We need friends!

Lindsay said...

Good thing kids keep life exciting!!