Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Guess

I did or did not let Hazel suck on watermelon last week
I do or do not have a swim suit that I a.) adore and b.) feel comfortable in for the first time in years
Hazel did or didn't go swimming yesterday
I will or will not be doing laundry for the next 24 hours

8 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Who's that HOT MAMA in the swim suit - you look amazing : ) If you got it, flaunt it sistah !

DeWitts said...

looks like you've been having fun. cute swim suit by the way.

Amy from Our Dish said...

CUTE SUIT!!!!!!!

I thought I liked mine too (it's new) until I actually wore it when it got all wet. Then the top started to feel kinda droopy. Surprise surprise. :(

iheartmesa said...

Cute suit. The guts are falling out of mine. If you have a garage sale and decide to sell your new one for a quarter, let me know.

Kathryn

Jen said...

Oh i just love the pics you take:)
& Love the suit. such a cute pattern and love the colors!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

hmm... You keep me guessing!

I'm loving your suite! Where did you get it?

angela hardison said...

i'm gonna say yes to all. yeah your suit is cute... look at your skinny little legs. how do we have such opposite bodies (well, other than our awesome ribs and lack of calves)?

wish you were here in UT!

David and Jana said...

You look GREAT in that suit! And that laundry, chump change sister! :) If I do laundry once a week, I do about 6 loads.
Sweet summer babies!