Thursday, February 17, 2011

You Oughta Know

If you want to know where your eye crack is, ask Clara. Mom, something is stuck in my eye crack.
If you want to know how to make chubby cheeks look good, ask Hazel.
If you want to know where to buy shirts that match the contents of your newborn's diaper, ask Angela. (99% of the time someone compliments my shirt, it's a hand-me-down from Angela.)
If you want to know where Clara gets her wit, how I refrain from biting Hazel's chubby cheeks and how to keep a straight face when told your shirt looks like the baby's poo, don't ask me.
PS I just read this to Clara and she said, "That's horrible."
PPS Happy Birthday Rachel!

5 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

hilarious! Love it! Hazel does have some chubby cheeks. How you refrain is beyond me. You are obviously a stronger woman that I am. Noelle doesn't really have chubby cheeks and I still nibble (a little)

angela hardison said...

hahaha. that shirt is super yellow in real life. not puke/poo yellow. silly clara.

"that's horrible." wow.

Lindsay said...

Did Matt teach her "eye crack?" haha! Good job on Hazel's chubby cheeks. ;)

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I could not refrain from biting Hazel's cheeks either. Chubby cheeks are the best.

That shirt is very cute. I love the baby poo color ;)

DeWitts said...

Hazels cheeks are to cute and Clara is a crack up.