Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Top 10

I always feel a little weepy on Sunday. I think a little dose of church heightens my sensitivity to my emotions. The Spirit is stronger, the love is deeper, the good is better and the bad is worse. Today I am extra weepy because my weekend was filled with so much goodness. Nothing exciting happened and we had lots of work to do, but it was one of those weekends that just felt good.

Weekend Top 10

1. 1am Sonic run

2. Snuggling with Hazel
3. Freshly washed bedding

4. James helping pick oranges
5. Watching Jason's softball game alone (I think that's a first in over 4 years - thanks Mom!)

6. Stormy weather
7. Making it to the post office as they were walking to the box to pick up for the last time

8. Homemade hamburger buns (who cares that they were half the size of the hamburger patty, they were perfect little balls)
9. Watching Jason play with his Valentine's Day present
10. 20+ quarts of fresh squeezed OJ

6 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

That's a good list. :o) I'm glad you are having a great weekend!

Jen said...

Oh I'm craving me some good fresh oj now :)

DeWitts said...

sounds like a fun weekend.

JLynn said...

i should come to arizona and visit for a weekend without kids:) Now wouldn't that be fun... just think I could fold all your laundry! Haha... I really would though. I need a vacation.... how about I come visit?

Jamie Wilkinson said...

That picture of Hazel is adorable! She could totally be a cover girl on a baby mag ;)

Have I mentioned I am jealous of your citrus trees? Sounds like a great weekend to me.

Autumn said...

Oh, Oranges....how I miss you so much! Someday we will meet again...someday. Someday your fresh juicyliciousness will reunite with my tastebuds, and I can say goodbye to the dry rubbery orange balls, they call "oranges" over here. It will be good day.